A Basic Investor
Statement For An Basic Investor I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications relating to unlisted shares and unlisted debt securities as a restricted investor. I declare that I qualify as a restricted investor because:
- (a) in the twelve months preceding, I have not invested more than 10% of my net assets in unlisted shares or unlisted debt securities; and
- (b) I undertake that in the twelve months following I will not invest more than 10% of my net assets in unlisted shares or unlisted debt securities.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- (a) the property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property;
- (b) any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; or
- (c) any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be entitled.
I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested. I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on unlisted shares and unlisted debt securities.